Cycling with my wife

I sometimes go cycling with my wife. She is just a beginner and 152 centimeter tall. Although she can't climb long steep hills, she is full of fighting spirit. She started cycling on a flat course and has gradually overcome some steep hills. This time, the course has many hills and may be severe for beginners, but she ran through the long course.
I take her to more severe courses each time. She always overcome my challenge. Our cycling with 60s pair is wonderful, isn't it? We are planning the next touring now. I want to enjoy touring with my wife even if we are over 70 years old.

distance 48.08km, average speed 17.8km/h, max speed 49.1km/h, pedal time 2:42:08, duration time 3:38:50, gain height 847m.

at Sobura






at Sobura


wonderful downhill


Tawawa farm


the last long uphill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawkins Scale

Flowers at Dusk

Totoro Trail and the flying carp